Roadside Assistance Plus
24/7 breakdown and roadside assistance
Roadside Assistance Plus provides protection on recovery assistance costs if you experience a non-mechanical breakdown during your journey. You also don't have to worry about call-out charges.
It's the easy way to stress-free motoring. We have selected key questions to keep the information simple and succinct. We understand car rental can be difficult and it's our goal to change this by making all our products and services transparent for our customers.
What is Roadside Assistance Plus?
You get extra peace of mind when you add Roadside Assistance Plus to your rental. You're instantly covered for common problems like flat batteries and locked-in keys - and you don't pay any call out charges.
What does Roadside Assistance Plus include?
In addition to the standard breakdown assistance included in your rental, you will also be covered for common non-mechanical problems including:
- Tyre Assistance - we'll replace a flat or damaged tyre with the spare or give you a tow.
- Flat Battery - we'll come and jump start your vehicle.
- Lock Out Service - if you're locked out, we'll help you get in.
- Fuel Delivery - if you run out, we'll deliver fuel to your location. Charges may apply.
- Lost Key - We'll come and give you a replacement, should you lose your key
Where is Roadside Assistance Plus available?
Roadside Assistance Plus cover is available at all Budget stations across the UK and Europe. Just add it to your rental when you pick up your car.
If you have any further questions about our Roadside Assistance Plus product, please do not hesitate to call our reservations team. Feel free to ask any question to our rental station staff, as we always want to ensure you are happy when renting with Budget.